The Excelsior Group, a growing Property Management/Investment company, is looking for a full-time Tenant Services Coordinator to join our team.
This position is primarily responsible for performing various administrative tasks and for the day-to-day coordination of tenant services at multiple commercial office sites.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive tenant service requests and direct them to the appropriate building personnel. Responsible for ensuring that requests are tracked and completed on a timely basis.
- Work with Janitorial, Security and Parking contacts to maintain building standards
- Perform periodic site inspections of property
- Schedule meetings, answer telephones, greet office visitors, make copies, and distribute incoming mail and faxes.
- Proactively update internal forms for the property management department.
- Draft, proofread, and send correspondence to tenants and vendors.
- Organize, route, and maintain tenant lease files and update Certificate of Insurance records.
- Create and maintain parking and storage agreements for building tenants.
- Maintain the building card access program, routine card access audits, and provide tenants with new access cards.
- Coordinate all conference room reservations for building tenants.
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Direct visitors by maintaining building signage and directories.
- Prepare late fee letters and rent increase letters.
- Run Accounts Receivable reports. Contact delinquent tenants by dates stated in lease and work closely with accounting to resolve billing and payment issues. Prepare delinquent reminder letters.
- Help assemble monthly reporting package
- Upload and Code Invoices into accounting system
- Perform duties on Tenant Move in & Move Out Checklist
- Assist property manager in the bidding of tenant improvement & maintenance projects related to service agreements and the coordination of maintenance projects with external contractors. Prepare, route, and track all contracts.
- Assist property manager in coordination of tenant appreciation events.
- Organize annual emergency preparedness drills and act as another point of contact during a building emergency.
- Monitor building cameras during the daytime.
Job Qualification Standards
- High-school diploma or GED required; college degree preferred.
- 1+ years’ administrative experience preferred.
- 1+ years’ commercial property management administration experience preferred.
- 1+ years’ experience in a professional setting preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of organization, planning, records management, and general administration.
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to protect and maintain sensitive and confidential tenant information.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to read and interpret information as well as communicate effectively with all levels of employees, clients, and vendors.
- The ability to complete projects in a timely manner with a well-developed sense of urgency, high attention to detail, and follow-through skills.
- Strong interpersonal and client service skills with the ability to work well independently and contribute to a positive team environment.
- Ability to follow instructions, respond well to management direction, receive feedback, and take accountability for work product.
- Demonstrated ability to efficiently organize, coordinate, track, and complete multiple tasks as well as adjust to changing priorities.
- Follow and adhere to organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to maintain punctual, regular, and reliable attendance.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the willingness and ability to learn new and evolving technology as necessary.
- Ability to read, write, spell, speak, and understand English fluently.
- Ability to accurately perform basic math.
- Maintain neat, well-groomed, professional appearance.
Our Vision: To be the most admired real estate firm in the markets where we do business.
Our Mission: To provide innovative real estate solutions that create measurable value for our stakeholders.
Our Core Values: Excellence, Integrity, Initiative, Humility, Positivity, and Passion.
Voted one of the Minneapolis/St. Paul Business Journal's 2018 Best Places to Work.
We offer a competitive salary, full benefits package, and performance incentive plan.
The Excelsior Group is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.